The Aboriginal Canada Portal is your single window to First Nations, Métis and Inuit online resources and government programs and services.
Web Site: Link
Wabano Centre is an urban, non-profit, community-based health care centre that provides programs and services for First Nation, Inuit and Métis Peoples. Offers an integrated, holistic approach to health and wellness. Services are available in a culturally sensitive way that welcomes, accepts and represents all Aboriginal Peoples: Métis, Inuit and First Nations. A contemporary medical model of health care is complemented by traditional Aboriginal teachings and healing practices.
* family physicians by appointment;
* walk-in clinic and laboratory services;
* anonymous HIV testing and counselling;
* perinatal care;
* client advocate;
* counselling: addictions, individual and family therapy;
* cultural services;
* child and family art therapy;
* community development;
* community kitchens;
* homeless outreach and needle exchange program;
* health promotion/education: diabetes, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder;
* youth programs: Wolf Pack, diversion outreach, homework support;
* inter-generational cultural program (for youth and seniors);
* seniors circle;
* teen program;
* victims of crime support program.
Other link in Vanier: