Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre:
300 des Pères-Blancs Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario K1L 7L5
613-580-2424, ext. 28464.
- The Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre is located in in the Richelieu Park, a beautiful 10-acre heritage park and forest.
- The Richelieu Park and the Richelieu-Vanier Community Centre offer a variety of services including recreational, cultural and community programming. It also offers a variety of meeting rooms and reception halls for rental, eleven petanque courts, one crocket court, a mini soccer field, an outdoor rink and a nature trail.
- Muséoparc Vanier and Interpretation Centre occupy the second floor of the Richelieu-Vanier building.
- Also on site there is the Action-Vanier Sugar Shack, as well as the Vanier Branch of the Ottawa Public Library.
- We are conveniently serviced by OC Transpo (route #5).
- Fully accessible (elevator and ramp).
- Our friendly recreation staff also coordinates programs offered at the Rockcliffe Park Community Centre
- We also offer decentralized programs for low income communities out of R.E. Wilson Public School (After School Program and Summer Camps).
For more information:
Hélène Berthelet, Area Recreation Supervisor –613-580-2424 ext. 28465
Karen Venema, Program Coordinator – 613-580-2424 ext. 36059
Daniel Lizotte, Booking Coordinator – 613-580-2424 ext. 28464